ADMISSION PROCEDURES/ CRITERION
- Parents wishing to admit a child should first Register the child for an admission test by completing the admission form detail at the school office and by submitting registration fee before test Rs.500/- per child, later on adjustable in admission fee after confirmation of admission for which Principal is the sole authority. If a child gets selected, parents must pay complete dues.
- Taking an appointment for the test and interview.
- Registration does not in any way confirm or guarantee admission. Admission is subject to getting through an admission test/interview and availability of the seat, if the child does not meet the standard.
- The class for which a child is tested is determined according to the child age.
Reception Montessori / Advanced Montessori . (2.5years to 4.5years)
An informal individual assessment test is taken combined with an interview with both the parents. Generally, the reading level of a child, the vocabulary and concepts of colors and numbers are assessed. In addition, the confidence of the child, the level of spoken English, Urdu and motor skills are taken into consideration.
For Class Prep: Along with above mentioned details, an independent / free hand writing of numbers from 1 to 50. Alphabets from A to Z and Urdu letters Alif ta Khey….. Are also taken in consideration during admission test.
- Class-1 to class 7th: these Applicants are tested in three subjects –English, Urdu and Mathematics. (as per pervious class)
- Class 8th/9th/10th: These candidates are tested in Science subjects (chemistry/physics) along with English, Maths and Urdu.
The pass percentage is 50%. Duration of each paper is approximately 30 minutes. For the written test, the child is provided with pencil, eraser, sharpener and ruler at school. The papers are not set from any specific textbooks or syllabus but are of a general nature designed to test the aptitude of the child in the basic subjects.
- The test paper is not shown to anyone and only marks are communicated to the parents/guardians.
- A candidate caught cheating during the admission test will be rejected.
In all cases, for admission the decision of the school cannot be challenged in any way and will be finalized after complete payments of dues and submission of required forms..
- Parents fill in the Admission form and pay the Registration fee.
- Relevant Fee structure slip
- Appointment for test/on spot testing.
- Admission fee payment information.
- Stationary Charges for Montessori Section only.
- The documents to be attached with the Admission Form includes:
A Photocopy of School Leaving Certificate SLC(Class 1 Onward)
2 x Recent Passport Size photographs
2 x Self Addressed Envelopes
Attested Photocopy Of Birth Certificates
Report Card From Last School
Test And Interview with the parents on the specified date
The following dues are charged at the time of admission. In the month of January/February/March (concession on Admission fee is already given to lessen the parents burden)
Concession in Admission fee gets over from April onward till end of the year. (from April to December Admission fee charged is 12000)
|Details of dues||Montessori||Junior School||Senior School|
(Classes 1 To 5)
(before admission test)
Stationery charges Rs.1500
(charged at the start of each academic year)
Note: Application forms are available at the school office and should be filled in the school
Rules of Payment
. Fees are charged for all twelve months of the year and payable before 10th of each month.
. Parents have the option to pay the fee for the whole year as a lump sum and huge discount is also given on it.
. The fees payable for the period of the summer vacations are paid in advance and prior to closure
. Parents must pay the fees by the date specified on the fee bill
. Fees paid after the due date is subject to a fine as specified on the fee bill.